Thursday, August 27, 2009

memories..

erm...how to describe my mood in tis timing..myself oso dunno..
when i noe "..." gt another "..."..my heart is.........duno leh..
actually when tell me the something..i really cnt imagine y can be like this..i really dunno..i need a person to tell me why can be like that???
But when i know , my heart is happy but nt happy sad bt nt sad dissapointed but not oso..actually i think about that a few night but cnt think clearly ..so i tell myself don't think it anymore..just give a wishes for them..
And i oso know that the person already put all down..so "......"can do it..i m happy cz "....."already know wat mean put it down wat is think happily..wat is HAPPY..
Finally ....gives up!!!that's good for us...
hope u be happy alwalys..happy life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment